Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The End

Here it is people, every good thing comes to an end. But then again, according to the survey and deluge of recriminations (I don't give a fuck if the spelling is wrong), the Meisterblog is not really a good thing. So, rejoice all ye bossturds who have had sense of humour surgically removed, ye have finally managed to do it - ye have managed to stop the Meisterblog.


Ever since the Mister started writing the damn thing, he had been inundated with complaints. Everybody likes to laugh at other people, but when it comes to themselves it suddenly becomes "oh no, how dare he".  Foocking hypocritical cowards the lot of ye.


Ye don't deserve to laugh or smile. Ye don't deserve the Meister. Ye deserve all the shit that the blog world throws at ye in the form of incoherent nonsense ramblings et all couched as post modern bullshit.


From now on, no more fun, no more humour, no more references to people, no more tales about the Meisterlife.


I will write what I want, when I want, how I want. I don't give a fuck anymore whether you read it or not.

5 comments:

uglygirl said...

whattttttttt???? are you talking bout???

auritri basu said...

really? keno?

Jyotika said...

me sad sad!!! :(

Runa said...

what happened? I am out of your life for 15 days & you stop blogging? :P

But really don't care for what people say...just write what you feel like? & who said anything to you...tell me I will go beat them up :P

Anonymous said...

I am in fact grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this great post
at at this time.

Also visit my homepage - coffee shops