Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stolen from Wasted

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yeah, the god Vishnu
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Saturday, when Liverpool thrashed ManU...tears of joy
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Hell no.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. Don't want any, they bug me.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hell yeah, I am fun.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
All the time.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Want to but notsure whenther they will allow me to coz of my heart
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellogs Chocos
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never. Too fat for that.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Choco chips.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If it's a boy, then I only notice him if he has anything remarkable. If it's a girl, then her boobs.
14. RED OR PINK?
ewww......grossssss................black or grey
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My penis.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My parents.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Doesn't really matter what I like does it?.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Someone just sneezed. Apart frpm that the continuos honking of horns that Hyderabadis resort to and the continuous flow of bullshit that is coming out of my boss's mouth.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Black.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Old books.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mum
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one sent it. I stole it from Wasted. I like her a lot.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football.
25. HAIR COLOR?
What hair???
26. EYE COLOR?
Black.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken, potatoes, ice-cream, poshto
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Taken.
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Very Dark Grey
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
In Hydeabad, we get 2 seasons - hot and very hot.
32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Nobody kisses me. Hugs on a football field is ok.
33. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Fuck off.
34. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
When are you getting married?
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished The Secret Garden. Now reading Alistair Maclean's Red Alert.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one in office. At home, I use Howard Stern's book.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Heroes and CSI.
38. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Music and sounds from a football ground.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Karnataka.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes, I can piss-off people very easily.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital in Kolkata.
43. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
She was my best friend in CIEFL.

1 comment:

Runa said...

Yay! you got yourself tagged what fun.