Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When Benny Tagged Me!!!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?

Not sure, it is in fact one of the main reasons why am not in any relationship, the fear of betrayal

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

I am an archeologist, digging in some desolate space for signs of some ancient civilization, living in a tent, no one around except my dogs,  my instruments and a laptop for company.

3.  Whose butt would you like to kick?

My High School Statistics Teacher, Kingshuk Ukil and Pakistanis

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Give up working, invest in LICs, PFs, travel all around the world, and open up a big animal shelter and hospital.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Already fucking did, and now suffering the consequences and repurcussions. 

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved by someone

7. How long would you wait for someone you loved?

All my life

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?

Nothing, just keep on living, being a friend, and wishing her a nice life.......been there, done that

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?

Hell, there are so fucking many........animal welfare, environmental polution, annhilation of Pakistanis to name a few

10. What takes you down the fastest?

Betrayal, deliberate lies, people snapping at me

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Dead hopefully

12. What’s your fear?

Loneliness in old age...where I die and my body is found by neighbours who only realise something is amiss from the fouls stench from my rotting corpse and the police comes and takes my body away and theres absolutely nobody in the world to contact

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

A sweet girl but a bit delusional...she supports Newcastle United for crying out loud!!!!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Hell, I am single and poor...and since I will always be single, I would like to be single and rich thank you

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Switch off the stupid alarm.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

The one who will love me

17. Would you give all in a relationship?

Hell yeah

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?

Forgive maybe, but forget never

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

Have never been in a relationship so no clue how it is like...so cant really say what I prefer

20.  List of people to tag: Wasted, Ugly, Touch the Horizon, Myriad, Effervescence, Serendipidiididiii....,Invisible

7 comments:

Runa said...

oh god...this one looks like a complicated questionnaire to answer :)

Runa said...

Btw, I have tagged you with my latest post "Books I read in January."

http://inmyleisure.blogspot.com/2009/02/books-i-read-in-january.html

You will need to mention the top five books your read in January with a short review and if you think i should be reading it then suggesting it so in your own post.

Unknown said...

will take time coz first i have to figure out what all i read!!

Benny Sumer Yanthan said...

I DONNNNTTT support Newcastleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I support Liverpooll!!!
:P

uglygirl said...

i did it.
come and check.

TO TOUCH THE HORIZON said...

well thats a long questionaire.
anyways..i would love to see you kicking kinshuk's butt...my my what a scene it would be.

Unknown said...

A@ horizon: not gonna happen...that guy is huge...plus an armyman....the bugger will beat me to a pulp.....adding injuries to the insult u can say